New data were added to SFARI Gene in June 2019.
Some of the highlights of this data release include:
- 10 new genes were added to the Human Gene module, bringing the total number to 1,089. In-depth annotation of 436 rare variants and 10 common variants was also completed, and 73 new references were added.
- No new genes were added to Categories 1 and 2 of the Gene Scoring module. Thus, the total number of autism-risk genes with strong evidence remains at 91.
- Five novel copy number variant (CNV) loci were added to the CNV module, resulting in a total of 2,291 CNV loci.
- The animal models dataset has been updated as follows:
- Mouse models: 7 new genetic models, including 1 new rescue model, were added; 3 new induced models, including 1 rescue model, were also added.
- Rat models: 6 new models, including 4 rescue models, were added.
More detailed information is available here.