- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Personal information will be collected from visitors who apply for membership in order to complete the member registration process.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain additional consent for other uses of the information from of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to site visitors.
- We may use ’cookies‘ that automatically collect anonymous, non-personal information when visitors access the site. We may use anonymous, non-personal information to track the success of the site with its visitors, including but not limited to members, and to better tailor the site to visitors’ needs.
- We do not share personal information about our visitors with third parties except with your permission or as otherwise required by law or legal process or as otherwise specified herein.
Additional information and policies can be found in our Terms & Conditions .