Six current and former SFARI Investigators were elected as members of the 2018 Class of the American Academy of Arts & Sciences:
- Catherine Lord, Ph.D. (Weill Cornell Medicine)
- Anthony P. Monaco, M.D., Ph.D. (Tufts University)
- Guillermo R. Sapiro, Ph.D. (Duke University)
- Christopher A. Walsh, M.D., Ph.D. (Boston Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Howard Hughes Medical Institute)
- Feng Zhang, Ph.D. (Broad Institute, Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Huda Y. Zoghbi, M.D. (Baylor College of Medicine, Howard Hughes Medical Institute)
As one of the nation’s oldest learned societies and independent policy research centers, the Academy convenes leaders from the academic, business, and government sectors to address critical challenges facing our global society.
A total of 213 members were elected into the 2018 class. The complete list is available here.