New data were added to SFARI Gene in April 2018.
Some of the highlights of this data release include:
- One gene (CHD2) was added to Category 1 and one gene (TAOK2) was added to Category 2 of the Gene Scoring Module. This brings the total number of autism-risk genes with strong evidence (ie., Categories 1 and 2 ranked genes) to 84.
- 10 genes (DLGAP1, DPYSL2, EMSY, GGNBP2, GRID1, JARID2, NEXMIF, OTUD7A, PRKN, TSC2) were added to Category 3, bringing the total number of genes with suggestive evidence for a role in autism to 176.
- 17 novel copy number variant (CNV) loci were added to the CNV module, resulting in a total of 2,242 CNV loci.
- The mouse model dataset has been updated with 29 new models, including Dlgap1, Kirrel3, Otud7a and Taok2 knockout mice, as well as new data for many mouse models based on high-confidence genes. Eleven new rescue models were also added.
- The rat model dataset has been updated with 17 new models, including Pcdh19 and Prkn, as well as new data for 4 existing models.
More detailed information is available here.